The brand-new Catamaran LAGOON 46 called FILIPPOS is an addition to Captain Yannis Cruises.
One Day Trips
One day sailing trips are starting in the summer of 2021 with this fantastic sailing yacht.
Its modern design and comfort, combined with the large deck areas (the catamaran is 14 m long and 8 m wide), guarantee a unique experience.
Explore the coastline, hidden bays and unique rock formations, surrounded by the crystal clear blue waters of the Aegean.
Trips are organized daily from Piso Livadi’s port and start at 09:30 (return 18:00-19:00).
Suggested itineraries are:
- South of Naxos and Koufonisia
- South of Paros and Antiparos
- The archaeological site of Delos island
- The price for a semi-private (max. 20 passengers) day trip is €120 per person.
For a private sailing trip, the rate is upon request.
Food and drink are included.
Based on Paros, Piso Livadi port, the FILIPPOS can be chartered with a skipper on a weekly basis; the minimum rental period is two days.
Up to 10 persons in 4 cabins can be comfortably accommodated in this luxurious sailing yacht.
The Lagoon 46 has been designed for user-friendliness, comfort and leisure.
By offering a deep and welcoming forward cockpit, a spacious aft cockpit and a versatile flybridge, various spaces are balanced to perfectly combine handling and relaxation areas.
Just two steps from the saloon, access to the sea is comprehensive, convenient and safe with the simple tender launching system, which offers a new living space at the boat’s stern while facilitating access to the water.
The spacious interior is at once light-filled, functional and elegant, thanks to the abundance of portholes and windows.
Emphasis was placed on neat finishes and interior brightness to enhance the quality of life on board. The VIP cabin and owner’s spaces are generously dimensioned and fitted with an island bed for optimal comfort.
The forward cockpit and the saloon are connected through retractable glazing, providing a sense of boundless space.
The single-level aft cockpit enables natural access from the transom skirts to the saloon by way of the cockpit.
May 01 – May 22
May 23 – June 05
June 06 – July 31
August 1 – August 21
August 22 – September 18
September 19 – October 02
October 03 – October 16
October 17 – December 31
- Length over all: 13,99 m / 45’11”
- Beam: 7,96 m / 25’11”
- Draft: 1,30 m / 4’3”
- Mast clearance: 23.21m/ 76’2”
- Light displacement (EEC): 15, 77 t
- Sail area: 127 m² / 1367 sq. ft.
- Square top mainsail (opt.): 80.5 m² / 866 sq. ft.
- Self-tacking jib: 46.5 m² / 500 sq.ft
- Code 0: 105 m² / 1,130 sq.ft.
- Engine (std): 2 x 45 à 2 x 57 CV CR / 2 x 45 to 2 x 57 HP CR
- Optional engine: 2 x 57HP
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 520 l / 2 x 137 US gal
- Fresh water capacity: 2 x 300 l / 2 x 79 US gal
- Black water capacity: 2 x 120 L
- Of berths: 8 to 10
- EC certification: A: 12, B: 14, C: 20, D: 30